Home Inspection – Overheated Electrical Wiring

January 27, 2009 by  
Filed under Inspection Defects: Photos & Videos

Excessive heat at a circuit breaker connection (overheated wire) inside the electrical panel are commonly caused by either a component drawing more electrical current than the wire can handle or a loose connection. Recommend further evaluation and repairs by a competent licensed electrician.  This was found during a typical phoenix valley area home inspection.

Comments

One Response to “Home Inspection – Overheated Electrical Wiring”

  1. jon on May 7th, 2009 12:40 pm

    this may have been cause by harmonics this is a neutrel wire

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!